Thursday, May 1, 2008

Fighter's Spirit

An open challenge
A moral outline
Guidelines crossed
Boarders breached
Fleeting emotions
Sublime emotions
Gathering your strength
Storm clouds come
Darken worlds collide
Dark horses come and reside

Drawing of unsheathed swords
Let the battle begin
Blood pour
Anguish souls do battle
Angry words to push
On the weak and strengthen
The cause for more blood To be had.
Fight on
Let the war rage on
Fear not of the threats ahead
Let my blade test me on this quest
Let not the angry words of the
Enemy detour you remember my
Strength and follow my sword to
Justice.

For fear is the killer
In addition, you are brave enough
To taste the blood let your Sword be your everlasting words
March forward and take no prisoners.
Let the bodies fall and lay waste
On the crimson ground leave No one alive the
enemy must die.
Now that you have made your Purpose to
fight me on unleavened Ground test my sword
and I will Drink your blood when it is done.
There can only be one!

Copyright 2008 Belinda Diane Willis

No comments: