Friday, November 21, 2008

Broken Butterfly

I watch out the window
Looking at the day
The sun shining brightly
And the wind blowing lightly
Thoughts race through my mind
Vivid images of past, present and
Most of the time the future the
Imaginaries of conflicts trials
Of tribulations, daunt my every turn
Hatred
Words twisted out of the tongue so violently
A scar to remind you the words do indeed hurt
The soul. Feelings of sorrow stained with guilt
Tears fall endlessly into rivers of pain and suffering
Damaged beyond recognition
Believe me my heart is totally done with all
The people around me.
What can be said from a torn piece of paper?
What can be written that will mend the broken heart?
What can be healed when damage has been done?
Like the wind it blows Moreover, all the sorrows of
yesterday are gone with it.
Belinda 08

No comments: