Wednesday, June 25, 2008

What can I do

What do I need more than anything you could give?
What could I do just to take one moment of time just
To make love to you until you would not want to leave.
Do my eyes intrigue you?
Do my lips mesmerize you?
How much do you want me oh dearest love?
When will you take the time just to lay in my silken
Haven and drink the passions of blissful surrender.

Did you forget how it felt?
Just to be in my arms at night, to see my eyes
Twinkle and shimmer in the moonlit moment, to embellish
The time and waking moments in the night when you
Wanted to make love to me and have nothing more.

What can I do to make you want me even more?
What could I do just to make you mine?
What should I do just to make love to you?

What can I do just to be with you.

BDW ‘08

No comments: