Friday, April 11, 2008

Eyes

They say when you look into ones eyes you
see a lot about a person the realness the falseness
of there souls and the darkness that is unspoken.
The eyes tell many tales about a person
whether they love you
whether they hate you
whether they are truthful
or casting lies about you.

The eyes of a person are the windows
of the soul and to all of us not all eyes
tell the same story. When you look into my eyes
you see a great many things my loving heart of caring bliss
my warmth of my kiss my outspoken words of truth and my
laughable charming wit. When I am angry my eyes will reveal
a dark side where most really don't want to go the darkness
of my eyes sends shivers down your spine but most people say
about my eyes, no no not mine for you are too utterly kind.

The eyes may tell you something but most eyes hide eternal things
the things that are best left unsaid and left into the shadows until they
are dead. Remember my eyes and look at them closely just because you
see a smile that can be something false just leading you on!!

Copyright 2008 Belinda Diane Willis

No comments: