Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tired of feeling all alone

No one to talk to, It’s just too quiet. Sometimes the quietness
is good to work on my poetry but today is not what I want it to be.
I want to laugh and joke around I want to talk and get it out.
I want to feel as if I am a part of the world.

Not cast aside like I am not there, my messengers are bare
this is truly boring me to tears. I hate being alone
It is a feeling that most would relish, savor and treasure
but today it is not even my pleasure
I just want some company, I am so tired of feeling so all alone.

When I am alone the sleep fills my eyes, sometimes don't want
too but cannot help the way that it is. Looking out my window out
at the street no one is moving only the birds flying about in sheer
splendor.
And yet my tender heart is longing for some time just a while or even
an hour. Just someone come and talk with me so I can be rid of the
feelings of being all alone.

Copyright 2008 Belinda Diane Willis

No comments: