Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Shattered Instance

Remember me before my heart was broken

you shared a part of my world left unbroken.

We danced all night under the star lit night

only the light of the translucent moon to guide

our souls on there way.

Time stood still just for

the two of us, nothing moved everything was peaceful.

Then...

One day it was gone in a heartbeat

my heart was broken by a foul twist of fate.

It made my body ache just to think of it.

Just to remember the dayof a stolen kiss from a stranger.

Now she took your heart, you tore mine

out from under my feet.

Peace no more

Hell has come instead; Anger has reared

its ugly head and danced a victory dance

because now the dark has finally come.

You left me...

Didn't even think about me,

you smiled with such a radiance, you touched

her skin like the dew of the early morning, you kissed

her softly like you really meant it.

Forgotten about my lips, does hers feel warmer than mine?

Do her touches electrify your soul like mine?

Do her eyes sparkle and twinkle when you warm

her blood with the spark of romantic interludes?

Does she remind you of me?

And what we once had, the love

the treasured moments

and warm summer nights with the wind blowing

across our wet moist bodies aftermaking love?

You destroyed me...

In one moment a vision of hell on earth,

my fear of all nightmares. You left me

alone no longer a page in your special

book of love; you left me behind

to face the shadows alone.

Love me know more, not an inkling of a thought.

I will remember...under the tears of darkness

never will I let my heart fall to this pain again.

Copyright 2008 Belinda Diane Willis

No comments: